Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Weekend

I just want to know what day is MY day OFF. AND, I want to know why whenever I leave the house, I have to take SOMEONE with me or live with 6000 calls while I'm gone. AND I'd just like to know how I ended up at home on Saturday night scrubbing tomato off the CEILING and SOMEBODY ELSE got to go the movies.

By the way, this is the reason for the ceiling; There were 7 jars in the batch, but one broke. When I was getting it out, there was a tangle up with the broken jar and the pot and somehow tomato was flung about.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

You sure that tomato was not "flung about" in the direction of somebody who got to go to the movies while you were at home canning?

Kirstine and David said...

Didn't you know? We don't get days off. Just ask them.