Thursday, November 20, 2008

well, the Professor has been home this week but the bad news is that he's been home because his grandpa died. We have been trying to help his dad with stuff and begin the humongous task of going through grandpa's house.
I have learned very quickly that I will resist each and every packrat urge I have in the future. Seriously, everyone throw away your extra stuff! Don't keep anything. No old whatevers or thingamagigs you might use someday. I could make lists of the weird and strange items we have been discovering in Grandpa's basement.
So toss it I say, toss all of it, now, before it is too late and someone else finds out you kept it all!!

1 comment:

Jillian said...

Oh, how I needed that. I just dumped out the infamous "junk drawer"...right into the trash. Now to do the same everywhere. Maybe I can reach my goal of having things cleaned up for Christmas. It's the one thing I think I can give my dear husband that he'd enjoy more than anything. He doesn't want stuff. On the contrary, he'd love it if we had only what we used daily. Must resist urge to keep that Popsicle stick that I might use in a craft someday!