Friday, February 11, 2011

Blond Jokes

I know, blonde jokes have so little to do with anything really. However I love them. I love sharing them and hearing them. My family and friends call and e-mail them to me whenever they hear a new one. I have a friend on Facebook who has been posting them lately and I have been stealing them to re-post. I like to think she is posting them just for me. In college I actually bought a poster and hung it on my dorm wall so I could read it over and over. My kids love to tell me blonde jokes too.

I don't know why I love them. Maybe it is because I am blonde....and usually pretty smart. I do have a college degree, I have never painted a porshe instead of a porch. I have never locked myself out of a convertible with the top down and I have never gotten a ticket when stopped by the police (probably because I am blonde). I just love the idea of blonde jokes. So here are a few of my favorites...

How do you know if a blonde has been using your computer? There is white out on the screen.



There was this bar and in the bar there was a magic mirror.

If you told a lie it would suck you in.

One day a brunette walked into this bar. She walked up to the mirror and said 'I think I'm the most beautiful woman in the world' and it sucked her in.

The next day a redhead walked into the bar. She walked up to the mirror and said 'I think I'm the most beautiful woman in the world' and it sucked her in.

Then the next day a blond walked into the bar. She walked up to the mirror and said 'I think...' and it sucked her in.

Why did the blonde get fired from the m&m factory? She kept throwing away the w's.

Blonde jokes are awesome. For the record, blondes are not dumb, but the jokes are and that's what makes people laugh.

Feel free to share your favorite blonde joke. I'll be laughing. :)

No comments: