Monday, October 6, 2008

A BIG Thank You

I would like to say a ginormous THANKS to Melody at Merrie Melody for helping me with our button! She is super smart! Also, a super huge Thanks to my sis Carrie, for designing such a super cute button for our blog. She is so artistic! I love this blog stuff, and we sure are learning a ton about computer stuff. We seem to have inspired others...I see Melody has invented a blog to help the slow-to-learn...http://pimp-my-site.blogspot.com/. Good for you! I plan to head right there and ask my next question...:)

4 comments:

I Love Purple More Than You said...

Maren, did my blogging friend contact you? I noticed you love Donny Osmond, and she loves Donny Osmond (and Barry Manilow) too so I sent her your profile. She (Laura) wants to meet you? Here's her blog...

http://nosmallfeat.typepad.com

Ane said...

Hi Maren! Your blog is so cute! I love reading your posts! Thanks so much for the friendship and love you have shown me! Have a wonderful week!!

Melody said...

You are very, very welcome! =)
I am excited to learn along with everyone else on the pimp-my-site.blogspot.com and to make our blogs/sites more like what we want! As everyone shares what they want, we can add fun stuff to our own blogs/sites too!

Come on by! =)

Jen said...

Thanks for sharing the fun site. Looking forward to checking it out! Just wanted to let you know that you are being honored over a Creative and Curious Kids!! Go take a peek at your award!!

Take Care!
Jen