Friday, October 10, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

So, I have been chasing a two year old around for the last two days. This kid can really move! #6 is disabled and so didn't really have a normal 2 year old phase. So my last two year old was 6 yrs ago. I am out of practice! This kid has unrolled toilet paper, dumped out the entire container of Nestle Quik, dumped out flour, smashed peaches, emptied the dishwasher onto the floor, figured out how to turn on the bathtub faucet, filled the toilet with everything he could find in the bathroom (he can open drawers) including the toothpaste, toothbrushes, hairbrushes, bathtoys, and socks. He also has emptied several laundry baskets, and threw away the contents of the sock basket. I'm tired. You may ask, "Where were you during all of this?" If you ask this, you do not have a two year old. Also, if you ask this to my face, I may smack you.

No comments: