Friday, October 31, 2008

TGIF

The last couple of days have been so busy. I feel like I was trying to run a marathon or something- never home for more than about 20 minutes at a time. I guess the good part of that is I haven't woken up at night to worry about the Imminent Departure of the Professor. Today I plan to be home all day~until it's time for Halloween festivities, of course. I do not plan to brush my hair or shower any time soon. I am thinking take it easy thoughts. No playgroup, no store, no nothing outside of these walls. Cookies and hot chocolate for breakfast, while leisurely reading the comics.
I was going to have to venture out to pick up Blossom from school but a friend said the blessed words, "Want me to just walk her home today since I'm already going to be at the school?" Yes! Whoopee! Of course I want you to! Yee Haw! I am staying home!

1 comment:

Jillian said...

I'm praying for you! Maybe it'll only be a few weeks...